If your teeth are less than perfectly aligned and you want to know how to get straight teeth without wearing wire braces, then Invisalign may be the solution you are seeking. Today’s dental advancements have made it easy, painless, and convenient to have corrective teeth work done by a cosmetic dentist.
Invisalign, unlike traditional metal braces, are clear braces that fit over your teeth and are nearly transparent in appearance. There are a number of benefits to having this dental approach for teeth straightening that include:
1. Unlike permanently bonded braces, these aligning braces can be removed when you eat. This means that you can continue to enjoy all of your favorite foods.
2. You’re able to maintain your daily brushing and flossing routine without having to work around metal braces, wires, and bands. You’ll clean your aligners with regular toothpaste.
3. These braces don’t require the customary tightening and adjusting of metal braces. As your teeth move into their new positions, you’ll get a new set of aligners made especially for your mouth.
4. You can enjoy team sports without worrying about any mouth injuries because there are no wires to scratch or cut your cheeks.
5. As your teeth align and come together properly, you’ll be able to chew better, reduce the risk of gum problems, and prevent any jaw problems.
6. These braces let you smile and speak with confidence.
7. Clear braces are comfortable to wear and won’t irritate your gum line.
Most dental insurance plans will have a payment program for various dental appliances, but they rarely pay for cosmetic dentistry. Invisalign braces are considered both orthodontic and cosmetic in nature. Fortunately, most dental offices work with their patients by offering various payment plans.
Knowing how to get straight teeth and a brilliant smile is as easy as one visit to a cosmetic dentist. Call the dentist‘s office to make an appointment for an examination, analysis, and evaluation of your personal dental situation. Your dentist is dedicated to both the health and the appearance of your teeth.
You don’t have to be a famous celebrity to have a Hollywood smile. Today is the best day to contact the dentist’s office and, in a short period of time, you can cross off “getting my teeth straight” from your to-do list.